Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sharing a Brain

Have you ever had someone you feel like you share a brain with? My friend Heather and I sometimes joke that we share a brain. There have been several times when we have said exactly the same thing at exactly the same time to the point where it was a little bit creepy. But, after yesterday, I am starting to wonder if we really do share a brain.

We have gone to several bridal showers and wedding receptions together, and we usually go shopping together for them. Yesterday, one of our friends had a baby shower, and we actually did our shopping independently. I had to leave the shower early, so I wasn't there when our friend opened her presents. Heather called me after the shower and told me we ended up giving her the EXACT same gift set of Johnson's baby bath products. How embarrassing! There was also a little game at the baby shower where we had to guess if our friend wanted her baby to take after her or her husband on certain characteristics (hair, eyes, smile, etc). I wasn't there when they announced the winner, but apparently Heather and I got the same amount correct and tied for first place. WEIRD!!

I don't really know why I am blogging about sharing a brain, but I thought the baby shower incident was funny. I guess I should just be grateful that if I have to share a brain, it's with somebody who is really smart.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

It was kind of funny. Poor Heather started laughing when she saw your present opened.

The best part was that your present was one of the first and Heather's was one of the last. -But I wouldn't worry too much. It's definately something Kami can use for her little boy.

ps: It was great to see you there.

Ben and Summer said...

That is so funny! Does she live in Pocy-town with you?