Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAG

I was tagged by Kara and Christa, so here you go.

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
I'm not a big TV watcher, so this one was really hard for me.
  1. Lost (that's pretty much the ONLY show I watch)
  2. The Bachelor/Bachelorette (I don't like to admit that one)
  3. The Hills (I REALLY don't like to admit that one)
  4. Gilmore Girls
  5. Smallville
  6. Saved by the Bell
  7. One Tree Hill
  8. Friends
8 PLACES I LOVE TO EAT
  1. Cafe Rio!!!
  2. Texas Roadhouse
  3. Johnny Carino's
  4. Chili's
  5. Applebee's
  6. The Canton
  7. Panda Express
  8. Olive Garden
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
  1. I went to a baby shower.
  2. I went to the temple.
  3. I went to a baptism.
  4. I watched the snow fall.
  5. I did homework.
  6. I did homework.
  7. I did homework.
  8. I did homework. (my midterm projects are all due this week, and I want to scream!)
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
  1. Being done with my midterm projects.
  2. Being finished with school and actually making some money.
  3. My birthday (which I'm mostly excited about because it is the day I turn in my last midterm project)
  4. The new season of Lost (have to wait until February)
  5. Halloween
  6. Thanksgiving
  7. Christmas
  8. going to Disneyland (don't know when or if that one will happen, but I want to go really bad)
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
  1. the leaves changing color
  2. wrapping up in blankets and drinking hot chocolate
  3. Thanksgiving
  4. Pumpkin foods - pie, milkshakes, cheesecake, pumpkin bars...mmmmm!
  5. getting out my sweaters
  6. it brings changes (at least while I'm in school)
  7. going shopping for sweaters
  8. the weather cooling down a bit (as long as it doesn't snow)
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
  1. I wish my midterm projects were done.
  2. a vacation -maybe to New York, Boston, someplace in Europe, or Disneyland
  3. money to pay off my student loans (and travel with)
  4. a house of my very own
  5. world peace
  6. a baby grand piano (but I don't know where I would put it)
  7. a new wardrobe
  8. a man (I wasn't going to include this one, but it's true - I do want a man - preferrably a tall one who is not too eager or crazy)
6 Quirks
  1. I have a big personal space bubble. I'm not a touchy person. Sometimes it even makes me cringe when people touch me. (I don't mind when close friends and family hug me though)
  2. I hate the feeling of being wet.
  3. I don't have this quirk any more, but I used to feel the urge to untie people's shoelaces when I would be sitting on the floor by them - not to be funny or mean - but because it would bug me to sit by shoes with tied shoelaces.
  4. I push the snooze button on my alarm...a lot. I'm sure I drive people crazy because sometimes I push snooze for an hour before I actually get up. I'm a deep sleeper, so sometimes it takes me that long to become coherent enough to realize that I need to get up. I also have to set more than one alarm clock because I tend to turn them off by accident.
  5. I LOVE peanut butter and honey sandwiches in milk. I have my dad to thank for that one.
  6. I put my salsa in the blender. I'm not a fan of "chunks."

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
Oh boy, I don't even know if there are 8 people who read my blog, but I will tag KERI, BRIANNE, JENNA, JODIE, RACHEL, CASSIE, STEPHANIE, SHALAE, and JILL

2 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

I have to say, the shoelaces quirk is the BEST of all the quirks I've read so far! Laughed out loud!

Cassie said...

Fun game. I will get going on it.