Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Lucky Night (and the not-so-lucky two weeks before it)

So, it's been a couple of weeks since I have done a post...partially because nothing has happened that I think is worth writing about, and partially because I haven't had time. A couple of weeks ago I had a lot of midterm projects due. I think it was probably the most stressful week of college I have EVER had. The combination of sleep deprivation and stress made me slightly on the cranky side. Last week, I was still stressed because I had to catch up on things from work, and one of my friends ended up in the hospital for a few days. But, after tonight, I can feel that this next week is going to be a good one because of this:
Every Sunday I play a game called "Fill or Bust" with a group of people. There is a much-coveted title belt (pictured above) that the winner gets to take home for the week. Tonight, I won the title belt for the first time, so I can tell it's gonna be a good week. Okay, I know this is a really lame post, but this is the best thing I had to write about since I've been glued to my homework the past couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it. Wendy and I went to the Shelley Spud fest one year and I competed in the spud pick up race because we really wanted the potato trophy. -I did really good for a first time spud picker, but alas -no trophy. We were going to train and go again the next year, but we got busy and ended up just watching instead. :)

Rachel Gilsen said...

So how do you play this 'fill or bust' game? That's a pretty cool belt! I think you should wear it for the whole week! :)

Ben and Summer said...

VERY AWESOME. You need to wear it. And take a picture. And post it.