
I took this picture from my bedroom window this afternoon (there was even more snow this morning before I took the picture). Apparently, Mother Nature has decided that Southeastern Idaho only needs two seasons every year instead of four. We skipped spring this year (we were still getting snow in JUNE), and now we are skipping fall. Blah!! Don't get me wrong...I like snow. In fact, I think it is really pretty, and I think I would have a really hard time living someplace where it DOESN'T snow. But, I mostly just like snow from Thanksgiving time until the middle of January. I guess I shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. I'm sure this snow will melt and we will have at least a few weeks of fall weather before it snows and sticks for good. I guess I should be more optimistic and feel grateful that we are getting much-needed precipitation in this dry area.
No comments:
Post a Comment