Saturday, January 24, 2009
Life Decisions
This week has been pretty frustrating for me. On Wednesday, I was sitting in my classes, and I started thinking "Have I gone into the wrong thing?" Since this is my last full-time semester of grad school, now is NOT a good time to be asking myself that question! Going back to school was a difficult decision for me. I don't like to commit to things, and I had a hard time with the thought that I would basically be doing the same thing for the rest of my life. Plus, school is not cheap. So, I was pretty discouraged when I was sitting in my classes and thinking that maybe this is not what I really want to be doing with my life. On Thursday, I had my first day at my practicum site this semester, and I LOVED it! I felt reassured that I really did choose a career that is a good match for me. I do think I have a pretty bad case of "senior-itis" though, even though I'm not technically a senior. Let me tell you...this is my SIXTH semester with the same 2 professors, and it's starting to get really old. I guess I just need to keep reminding myself that I am so close to being done, and I just need to hang in there a little bit longer. Thanks for letting me vent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Stacy- If I were you I would just quit. j/k, keep up the good work
Barry
Just keep thinking, this is almost over. I'm glad you are liking it though. Good luck!
PS I love your new background. I chose a different layout, but same colors, etc. Our headers are the same too. So fun.
You are so close. You can do it!
hey, I just want to say that I totally understand! Just think, when you get sick of your job or your school you can just move!
You are awesome Stacy! Hang it there. I really miss talking to you all the time. You were such a fun roommate. Lots of venting opportunities. I miss that. Hang in there and good luck with this semester.
Yay! Of course you picked the right one. It's nice to have it confirmed though:)
Each week=one week closer to graduation. You can do it. Endure to the end and join the "real world."
Post a Comment