Monday, January 12, 2009

Theme Song for 2009

Okay, I'm not a big fan of country music, but I do like the group Rascal Flatts. Tonight, I was listening to their song "When the Sand Runs Out," and I thought it fit perfectly with the New Year's resolutions I wrote about earlier today (previous post). So, if any of you are looking for some inspiration, here's the song. I tried posting a link to an audio version of the song, but for some reason it wouldn't work. So, I consulted YouTube found no "normal" music videos. I basically had a choice between The Lion King and Sailor Moon, so I went with The Lion King. This video is a tad bit on the sappy side, but the older I get, the more my sappy side just comes out. I really do like the words of this song, though, and I hope you will enjoy them too.

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

I love that song too. Good choice!

Cassie said...

I just love your blog. The wallpaper is always way cute and the picture, video music variety is also very refreshing. -Not to mention that Rascal Flats is a great music group.