I graduated yesterday with my Ed.S. degree in school psychology. It is a WONDERFUL feeling to be finished!!! It's crazy to think about how fast this program has flown by (although there were definitely moments it felt like it would never end). I think there might be something wrong with me because now I am thinking about going back to school to get a Ph.D. in neuropsychology. But, for now I am taking a break!Sunday, May 9, 2010
I DID IT!!!
I graduated yesterday with my Ed.S. degree in school psychology. It is a WONDERFUL feeling to be finished!!! It's crazy to think about how fast this program has flown by (although there were definitely moments it felt like it would never end). I think there might be something wrong with me because now I am thinking about going back to school to get a Ph.D. in neuropsychology. But, for now I am taking a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
CONGRATS! So what is your plan now? Are you in Utah still? We will be there in Dec for good. You are amazing!
WOOHOO!!! Well done, Master Stacy! What an accomplishment! :) I say we go festivate soon.
congrats! Hope everything is going well for you! Good Luck!
Congratulations! That's fantastic!
Congrats! I always knew that you had it in you.
Congratulations, Stacy!!!!!
Congrats, Stacy! What a great accomplishment!
Congrats! It was great to see you the other day(s). :) Hope you are enjoying some time off now that you're edumacted.
Post a Comment