Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something's Gotta Give

I feel like life has been out of control lately. On top of working full-time, it seems like something is going on almost every night. On Mondays, I have family home evening with my church, on Wednesdays, I have a religion class, on Thursdays, I play church basketball. I also have meetings for my church calling and visit people from church during the week. By the time the weekend rolls around, I am usually too exhausted to do anything productive. In the next month, I need to put together my internship portfolio for school, and I am dreading it. I like to be busy, but sometimes it would be so nice to just have a week of nothing so I could get something accomplished. I am definitely looking forward to this summer when I will be free for the first time in a long time...no school and no work. I can't wait!

No comments: