Monday, December 7, 2009

Pause Button

Sometimes, time goes by so fast that it makes me feel a little bit crazy. I think it would be nice if there was a pause button I could push every once in a while to make time stop. I can't believe that Thanksgiving was almost 2 weeks ago and that Christmas is right around the corner! I love Christmas time, but I feel like every year it is over before I get a chance to fully enjoy it and do all of the festive things that I want to do. I guess I will just have to make the most of the 18 days that are left until Christmas!

P.S. I found my cell phone.

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Dido my friend! How are you anyway? Glad you found your phone! Life treating you good, other than going too fast?

Cassie said...

Drove down candy cane lane for FHE Monday night. -I just love Christmas. Hope life is treating you good. :)