Saturday, November 14, 2009
Oops
Earlier this week, my cell phone disappeared. In the middle of the day at work, I noticed I didn't have it with me and thought maybe I had left it at home. I searched my office, my car, and my house, and there was no phone. I didn't realize how dependent I have become on having a cell phone until I lost it. The good news is that I never got rid of the cell phone I had before, so I was able to just activate it again instead of buying a new one. The bad news is that I lost a lot of phone numbers. If you have changed your number in the past year or I haven't known you longer than a year, I probably don't have your phone number any more. So, maybe you should send me your number via facebook or email (or you could even CALL me if you feel like it :)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Stacy, Stacy, Stacy! I should hope you would know mine by now but to be honest- I don't know yours without my phone! Can't wait to see you next week! Calle me when you get here 709-6029
Post a Comment