Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sappy Videos

Today at work, they showed these videos in a meeting. YES, they are sappy, but I liked them.

The first one shows that no matter how insignificant we may think our job is, we really can make a difference. They say it's a true story. I must have been extra emotional today because it made me want to cry. Don't worry - I didn't.



The kid in this video is amazing! I think he has a career in public speaking ahead of him! This video is mostly geared toward teachers, but I think it could really be applied to anyone.

2 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Thanks for sharing, Stace! I got goosebumps with both, especially the Johnny video. Actually, I have a blogpost idea for my work blog from that vid, so thanks! :)

Sarah said...

Just wanted you to know that I TOTALLY cried! But you know me; I'm a sap.