Saturday, August 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

This is my new home! (well, not this exact townhouse, but one just like it.) I am now a resident of Layton, Utah. So far (after a week) I am really liking the change. We'll see if I still like it when things at work start to get crazy in a couple of weeks. My apartment is super close to I-15, so if any of you are ever passing through, you should stop by for a visit! Nothing super exciting has happened yet - except that the wind blew over a big tree right next to my door - but hopefully I will have some adventures to blog about soon!

2 comments:

Jason and Bri Walker said...

I will be there in a couple weeks! And we will definately have to stop and see you either on the way there or on the way home! We are coming down on the 3rd so you'll probably be at work so it might have to be on the way back! Unless you get so homesick and have to move back before then! That would be okay too! :)

Cassie said...

Stacey, it's super cute! My Grandma lives in Kaysville, so I may get to come visit you one of these days. -No plans to head that way yet though. Enjoy settling in. :)