Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Elf Yourself

Okay, so I'm not really sure why I posted this elf video below because it's a little bit embarrassing. Last year one of my friends "elfed" herself, and I thought it was pretty entertaining. So, I decided to give it a try. I decided that it wasn't very much fun to be a dancing elf by myself, so I tried to think of someone who would make a good elf. I couldn't think of anyone better than my brother Barry, but I didn't think he would like having a video of him as a dancing elf posted on my blog. So, I decided my friend Heather would be a good choice. I don't think she reads my blog, so I figured she would be a safe person.

P.S. I tried posting this video earlier, but when I tried to add a caption to the video, it made it so the video didn't work, so I split it into two separate posts.

2 comments:

Shalae said...

You totally should've done one with Barry! That would have been funny!

Cassie said...

Fun videos. I enjoyed the Jiffy Lube one too. :)