Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Recipes


One of my absolute favorite things about this time of year is all the pumpkin foods. I LOVE just about anything made with pumpkin. So, I thought I would share one of my favorite pumpkin recipes:

Super Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 spice cake mix
1 small can of pumpkin
1 bag of chocolate chips

Just mix the ingredients together and bake at 350 on a greased cookie sheet for 15 minutes. (They don't expand very much in the oven, so make the cookies about the size you want them to be.) They're DELICIOUS!!

If any of you have a pumpkin recipe that you would like to share, feel free to post it with a comment. I would love to try out your favorite pumpkin recipes.

6 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Thanks for the recipe! I cannot wait to try it. And thanks for being my inspiration to jazz my blog up a little. I added music and did a cool new background, all thanks to you!

Kara and Chant said...

Hey Stacy, question. Can you read the text on my blog with the design of the background? Just wondering!

Cassie said...

I think I could actually make those cookies! Thanks for the recipe, very creative idea.

Jenna Kae said...

i love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! i'll have to try out that recipe - looks intriguing!

Kara and Chant said...

Amazing recipe! Easy and sooo good! Thanks for sharing!

Ben and Summer said...

Wow. That is my kind of recipe! I love it:) Sorry I don't have any to share, but I LOVE pumpkin pie (recipe on back of the can). Oooh, this season is so yummy!