Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Namaste
So, I have a confession...I have fallen in love with pilates and yoga! For the past couple of years (mostly since I started grad school), I have gotten many, many migraine headaches, which I do not enjoy. I have also made many trips to the chiropractor to get my neck and jaw adjusted since when I get stressed, the tension in my muscles makes them go out of place. When I moved to Pocatello, I started going to pilates and yoga classes, and I absolutely LOVE them! And, I have not gotten a single migraine headache since then. I can't believe how relaxed and wonderful I feel after doing pilates or yoga. I feel like I can just go out and conquer the world! I must admit, I used to be pretty skeptical of yoga because I thought the whole mind/body workout concept was just a little bit strange. Now, I am completely converted. I highly recommend them for anyone who needs to do a little de-stressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad that you haven't had such bad stress/headaches since you have been doing yoga, etc. When I was in school in Hawaii I got much better grades the semesters that I treated myself to a beach trip or hiking on Saturdays. -I really believe there needs to be balance in our lives for us to really perform up to our potential.
It's been a while since I've looked at your post, but I was reading some of your previous posts today and wanted to comment on yoga. Yoga makes me happy. I don't know why, but it does. I am always happier and have more energy when I go to a good yoga class on a regular basis.
Post a Comment