First Tag- ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? Do I have to choose just one?
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? cell phone
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears! I'm going to have to agree with Cassie - I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears. :)
H- Hometown? Idaho Falls, ID
I- Indulgence(s)? chocolate
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? none
L- Life is incomplete without? a trip to Disneyland
M- Marriage Date? who knows! I actually had a nightmare last night about getting married. My marriage dreams are never happy ones.
N- Number of Siblings? 3 brothers and 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias or Fears? spiders - especially hobo spiders. I can't even stand to look at pictures of them!
Q- Quotes? "No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse." -Jeffrey R. Holland
R- Reason to Smile? little kids - they say the funniest things!
S- Season? Spring
T- Tag 5 People? Christa, Amy, Kara, Stephanie, and anyone else who wants to
U- Unknown Fact? I was born with an umbilical hernia
V- Very Favorite Store? that would probably have to be Target
W- Worst Habit? pushing the snooze button on my alarm for a VERY long time every morning
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? I don't think I have ever had an ultrasound, but I had an X-ray once to see if my wrist was broken
Y- Your Favorite Food? roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy
Z- Zodiac? Libra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for playing. I love your blog.
Stacy,
This is totally random, but I thought you would like to know. I totally remember your umbilical hernia . . . Probably the one of the first times I ever saw you, you were sitting on your little wooden rocking chair. You were maybe two or three months old. Anyway, I noticed it, but I was so young I didn't know what it was. I thought it was just an "outie".
My friend just had a baby who has the same thing. It vaguely brought back some memory but I couldn't remember who I was thinking of until I read this. Thanks for clearing that up in my mind. BTW, I loved your tag.
Post a Comment