Sunday, September 21, 2008

"The Great Waters"


Last week, I went to eat at Panda Express with my friend Shauna. Before I opened my fortune cookie, I said "This fortune is going to tell me about my love life over the next year."
The fortune said "You will soon be crossing the great waters." I'm not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean, but it sounds like the next year will be full of adventures!

2 comments:

ajcurry said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're blogging now! It's so much fun and an easy way to let people spy on you! I hope you are doing well and enjoying school!
Take care
Jill Gauchay Curry

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! They're so much fun! I can't wait to go out with you and Keri. It will be fun! I REALLY need it right now!