Sunday, September 21, 2008

I finally caved in to the blogging world

Okay, so I have never thought of myself as the "blogging type." I don't have cute children to showcase pictures of, I HATE having pictures taken of myself, and my life isn't exactly jam packed with exciting or profound stories to write about. But, for whatever reason, yesterday morning I got up and felt the urge to start a blog. If any of you have a blog that I don't know about, please tell me about it so I can add you to my list.

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Welcome to the blogging community! It really is fun. I cannot wait to read your thoughts. It makes me miss the old days when we were roomies and you had me laughing all the time because of your wit. I miss ya!

Cassie said...

I never thought I would have a blog either, but they are fun and I think they are a great way for friends and family to know what's going on in our lives.