Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time Flies

Wow, I can't believe how fast time goes by! Two weeks from TODAY, I will be moving to Utah. I still haven't found a place to live, but I did find a roommate...if we can find a place that works for both of us. She was my neighbor in Pocatello, so it will be nice to at least know SOMEONE down there. I also have a friend who said I can stay at her place in Salt Lake if I don't find something before I move down. I am feeling really nervous/excited about starting my internship. Hopefully it will be a positive experience!

4 comments:

Jason and Bri Walker said...

We need to do something before you leave! I can't believe you would dare leave me here ALL ALONE!!! I'll just have to sit in the corner and cry!

Kara and Chant said...

Good luck with the apt. hunting! I know something will work out. I know it will be a great experience for you. leave me your phone # again so that when we come we can give you a call. We will be in Utah Sept 1. Would love to see you!

Cassie said...

I love appartment hunting. Have fun and find some place that feels comfortable and exciting to you.

Ben and Summer said...

Yay for you, Stacy! I'm just so excited for you that you have made a decision that you feel good about and can move forward with. The right place will find you and I'm sure this will be a positive experience (although maybe not easy or always smooth... that's just how life is) Good luck and hope to see you sometime during your stay!