Saturday, May 23, 2009

Love Story Meets Viva La Vida

My piano teacher in high school had a bit of an obsession with Jon Schmidt, so I learned to appreciate his music. He has a new song that's pretty awesome. He combines Taylor Swift's "Love Story" with Coldplay's "Viva la Vida." It's a piano/cello arrangement. Here it is for your viewing/listening pleasure. If you start to get bored with the first part, skip to about 3 minutes - that's when it starts to get really good. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shalae said...

I saw this a couple weeks ago on another friends blog. I LOVE IT! I wonder if it is available on iTunes?

Sarah said...

Thanks so much. I love, love it!!! Every time Love Story comes on the radio Matt says, "i really like this song" and every time Viva la Vida comes on I say the same thing. So this is more than perfect!!!