I just thought I would write a quick post to let you all know that I found an internship. I will be doing it in Ogden, Utah. I never thought I would live there, but I'm actually pretty excited about it.
I graduated with a degree in school psychology in 2010, and I have been working for a school district in Utah for the past 2 years. I work for the special education department as a school psychologist and do evaluations on students who are struggling. I love my job (most of the time), but it definitely has stressful moments. I come from a great family, and I am a member of the LDS faith.
I recently became a distributor of healthy chocolate. If you want to learn more about it, go to http://mxi.myvoffice.com/stacyacor
6 comments:
Yeah! You have a plan! So is it paid? How long will you be there? I am really excited for you. Give me a call, we need to catch up!
HURRAY! It must be such a relief to know what you're doing! Good choice, by the way, so maybe we can get together sometime:)
Very fun. We are planning a trip to go visit friends down there.
Congrats Stacy even though it wasn't PA hope all goes well maybe you will find a job in PA after your internship
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know that this is a huge burden lifted off your shoulders. So incredibly happy that you have your internship!
congrats stacy! that is so exciting for you! i'm a little sad you won't be coming to arizona, but that doesn't mean you can't come visit sometime!
Post a Comment